Keller Williams Realty recently released its 2016 Q3 performance report and the results are amazing. Not only is our associates’ performance drastically outpacing the industry, but they’re crushing their OWN all-time records. We’re so proud to be in business with such amazing individuals.
“During September, when traditional real estate is content to slow down, we set all-time company records in every major production category we track,” said John Davis, president, Keller Williams. “Our agents are focusing on the right activities at the right time. They’re expanding market share and funding bigger lives for their families.”
Let’s have a look at the numbers!
Q3 2016 Results
- Agents closed 279,289 transactions in Q3, up 12.7 percent over Q3 2015.
- Agents closed $78.9 billion in sales volume, up 15.2 percent from previous Q3.
- Franchisee owner profit in the third quarter was up 7.5 percent over Q3 2015 to $51.4 million.
- Profit share increased 10.4 percent over Q3 2015 to $44.6 million.
Year-to-Date (YTD) Results (as of September 30)
- Franchise is home to more than 152,000 global associates, up 16.8 percent over same period 2015.
- Closed transactions YTD total 739,548 units, up 15.5 percent over same period last year.
- Sales volume YTD is $206.6 billion, up 18.9 percent over first nine months of 2015.
- Owner profit YTD is $142 million, up 14.2 percent over same period last year.
- Profit share YTD is $122.1 million, up 17.1 percent over first nine months of 2015.
Q4 Outlook (KPIs indicative of Q4 performance)
- Agents took 177,134 new listings (new market inventory), up 8.2 percent over Q3 2015.
- Agents wrote 295,977 contracts (projected to close in 60 days), up 11.9 percent over Q3 2015.
We run our own playbook. As a result, Keller Williams associates are increasing market share at a disproportionate rate.
At Keller Williams, we know that our activities lead directly to our results. The CGI is helping our associates focus on what matters most and fund the life they envision for themselves and their family.
Together, we achieve more! As part of a large company, our associates have access to more training, resources and opportunities.
The profit share program enables us to treat our people as partners in a very tangible sense. Since inception, KW owners have shared more than $824 MILLION.
We’re profit driven because we’re people focused.
Story originally published Nov 2, 2016 8:12:00 AM on the Keller Williams Blog